In the afternoon following lunch (2-3:30PM), guests will attend one of eight in-depth classes that explores a specific Pinot noir related topic. With subjects ranging from geology to international relations, there will be something to pique the interest of all IPNC guests. The University of Pinot course guide is now available here!
In the afternoons (3:30-5:30PM) on Friday and Saturday, enjoy a variety of informal activities including:
- White/Sparkling wines paired with Oregon Cheese
- Wine Country Brews- A tasting of local wine country microbrews
- Screening of the new documentary A Year in Burgundy
- Book signings with prominent wine authors
- Ice cream from Portland's Salt & Straw
- Jazz, featuring the Warren Rand Quartet & Smith Teamakers
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Supporters Exhibition: Taste samples from our wonderful supporters, including Oregon Cheese Guild, Berry Commission, etc.
- Much more!
For the second year in a row, the IPNC is offering exclusive afternoon tasting seminars to interested guests as an 'add-on' to the Full Weekend. Tickets are first come, first serve. For information on these seminars, click here.